Roxxi’s LTD (“we”) (“us”), (“Roxxi’s”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy (together with any documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.roxxis.com or www.roxxis.co.uk (together “our site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
For the purpose of the data protection laws the data controller is Roxxi’s Ltd (registered in England and Wales with company number 12098200) with its registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
ARE YOU AGED 16 OR UNDER?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to our site. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
ARE YOU A SOLE TRADER / PARTNERSHIP OR AN INDIVIDUAL COMMUNICATING WITH US FROM A BUSINESS?
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
you may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you place an order on our site, meet us at an event, or enter a competition or promotion. The information you give us may include your name, address, contact information, payment details and details about your pet(s).
with regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
we work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
we will use this information:
- to provide customer support e.g. responding to your enquiries;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, goods and services that you request from us;
- to process job applications;
- for internal record keeping;
- to improve our goods and services;
- to create a pet profile;
- to customise our site according to your interests;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or other goods or services we feel may be of interest to you (in accordance with the “Consent” and “Legitimate interests” sections below (“Using your information in accordance with data protection laws”), including in each case competitions or promotions);
- to send you a welcome email, to verify your account when you register with the site or sign-up at one of our events and other emails for the purposes of providing any services or products to you, including in relation to account management or system maintenance;
- to notify you about changes to our goods or services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to build a profile of you so we can get to know you better.
Please note we will not use any financial or credit card information for any purpose other than to discharge our legal / regulatory duties and to process payments made by you for our products and services or due to you by agreement (e.g. refunds).
we will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to carry out appropriate and necessary investigations and discharge our legal and regulatory obligations and duties, including to comply with anti-fraud and anti-money laundering requirements, and (where applicable) to safeguard our staff and other customers/ users in respect of unlawful, disruptive or objectionable behaviour on our site;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- build a profile of you (and your pet(s)), your preferences and your habits;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- in accordance with the “Consent” and “Legitimate interests” section below (“Using your information in accordance with data protection laws”) to deliver (whether directly or indirectly via third parties) effective and personalised marketing material and content of Lily’s Kitchen and other companies within our group and to assist us in the improvement and optimisation of advertising, marketing material and content, our services and the sites; and
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
we may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
USING YOUR INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH DATA PROTECTION LAWS
As an entity established under the laws of England and Wales, Roxxi’s is obliged to comply with UK laws and guidance provided by UK regulatory bodies. In particular, we will need to process your personal information to verify your identity, your source of funds for anti-money laundering and fraud purposes, and to establish whether you have been barred from using our site due to objectionable behaviour. You will not be able to object to processing or ask for the deletion of your personal information insofar as it falls under this category.
When you enter into a transaction with us, a contract between you and us will have been entered into. In order for us to fulfil our obligations under that contract (e.g. to allow you to purchase goods from us), we will need to collect and process your personal information. Failure to provide the requisite personal information on sign-up and financial information on entering into the transaction or objecting to this type of processing / exercising your deletion rights will unfortunately mean we cannot provide our goods / services to you.
We may send you marketing messages by email, targeted ads and text message about us and our goods, services and events where you have provided us with consent to use your details for these purposes.
If you have confirmed that you would like to hear from us about other party’s goods and services then we will use your details to contact you with marketing information about such party’s goods and services.
If you have confirmed that you would like to hear directly from a third party (including other members of our group) about such party’s goods and services then we will share your details with such third party so they can contact you about their goods and services.
In each of the situations above, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and can object to processing of this nature. We provide easy ways to stop our marketing, and you can opt out at any time.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We take steps to ensure that your personal information is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. After this period it will be deleted or in some cases anonymised. Where we have collected the personal information based on your consent and we have not other lawful basis to continue with that processing, if you subsequently withdraw your consent then we will delete your personal information.
We will typically keep your personal data for seven (7) years from (a) the closure of your account with us or (b) to enable us to deal with any issues or concerns you may have about how we handled your account/ order, and also to allow us to bring or defend legal or regulatory proceedings. In some circumstances, some of your data will be deleted in much shorter timescales, for example: unsuccessful job applications will typically be deleted after 6 months.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries).
We will only share your personal information with other members of the group and third party service providers if it is necessary or reasonably required for any of the purposes listed above/ below.
We will only disclose your information to:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- members of the group and third party suppliers and service providers for the purposes listed under ‘Uses made of the information’ above;
- third party suppliers and service providers to the extent they assist the group with its legal / regulatory obligations e.g. providers of services in respect of anti-money laundering, fraud, verification etc.;
- selected third parties so that they can contact you with details of the services that they provide, where you have expressly opted-in/consented to the disclosure of your personal data for these purposes (in accordance with the “Consent” section above (“Using your information in accordance with data protection laws”);
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and other selected third parties; and
- your employer, educational institution (e.g. school, college or university), email or internet provider, parents (if you are under the age of 18) or law enforcement agencies, or other appropriate third parties, where we consider your behaviour to be unlawful, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable at an event, or on our site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- in the event that we consider selling or buying any business or assets or merge or enter into a joint venture with another business entity in which case we will disclose your personal data to any prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets;
- in the event of an insolvency situation;
- in order to enforce or apply our or other agreements; or
- to protect our rights, our property, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where you have chosen a password to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have a number of rights under data protection law in relation to the way we process your personal data, although these are not absolute and in some instances we may be unable to accept your request, in which case we will respond to you to explain why. These are set out below. You may contact us using the contact details below to exercise any of these rights and we will respond to any request received from you within one month from the date of the request.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
DESCRIPTION OF RIGHT
A right to access personal data held by us about you.
A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data (in line with Right 6 below).
In certain circumstances, a right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead; or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
In certain circumstances, a right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. This right will only apply where the processing is based on consent or a contract (see above) and the processing is carried out by automated means. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organisation, at your request.
A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you where the processing of such data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, unless we are able to demonstrate, on balance, legitimate grounds for continuing to process personal data which override your rights or which are for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
A right for you not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated process, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products).
If you have concerns regarding our processing of your personal data or are not satisfied with our handling of any complaint or request by you in relation to your personal data, you also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their address is:
This Policy was last reviewed and updated: April 2020
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
In the event that there is a change to your personal information, for example your contact details, please let us know of this by contacting us (details provided above) so that we can keep your information up to date and accurate.